YEAR OF THE MONKEY INSPIRED ITEMS
Kung Hei Fat Choi! This Chinese New Year of 2016, the Fire Monkey is in the limelight. If you’re born 1968, 1980, 1992, and 2004 then this is your Monkey year! Chinese astrologists believe that people who were born on the year of the monkey are sharp and smart. They are also playful and crafty opportunists. Their lucky numbers are 4 and 9. If you are born on the year of the Monkey, check out our Monkey inspired items that will surely bring luck to you and your homes! They can also be great gifts to your friends and family that are born on the said year.
DECORS AND COLLECTIBLES
- Monkey Gold Plated Commemorative Coin – This coin makes a perfect collectible for you. It’s high-quality and made of 24k gold.
- Feng Shui Auspicious Monkey Sitting on Treasure - The monkey sitting on the ingot means bad luck is over and good fortune is coming! You may put it in your office or home for good luck.
- 2016 Year of the Monkey Personalized Plush Chimp – This adorable plush monkey makes a perfect Chinese New Year gift or table centerpiece for your Chinese New Year Party. The gift set also includes a mini drum noisemaker and red lucky money envelope containing 3 chocolate coins.
- 24k Monkey Free Standing Figurine – This is another monkey figurine that will attract luck to your place. Made with genuine Swarovski Crystals.
- 2 Pcs Lovely Monkeys Plush Toys – Adorable and very lovable. These 2 plush toys are great gifts on Chinese New year and Valentine’s Day.
- Cute Zodiac Monkey Mascot Plush Pull Doll – Give your little ones this very cute plush monkey that comes with a free bag and card.
MONKEY INSPIRED T-SHIRTS
Looking for something different? Then why not try wearing awesome monkey inspired shirts! We have three designs that are surely trendy for you. Click on the shirt description to get them.
- Monkey Chinese New Year 2016 Lunar
- Cute Year Of The Monkey T-shirt
- Monkey Happy New Year 2016 Chinese Calendar Tee
May your year be filled with prosperity and happiness!
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours, so be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest as we will pass these savings onto you.