One way to calm your mind and senses is through meditation. And the best practice for meditation is nothing else but Yoga. If you want to relieve stress and want to have a great workout, Yoga is the perfect choice. Aside from the said benefits, Yoga strengthens your muscles, increases your blood flow, gives you a more focused mind and boosts your immune system. If you want to experience all of this and a lot more, then start doing Yoga!
Here are some of the basic essentials for starters. Just click on the image description to shop.
- Super Soft 8 Foot Yoga Strap with D-ring – For practicing and maintaining some positions, a strap will come handy. This one is made of soft material that will not rub harshly against your hands and skin. This will not break or lose its shape.
- Gaiam Yoga Dot Patterned Socks – This sock is known to be “All Grip. No Slip”. Practice Yoga safely even without a mat. This is perfect for travel or studio use.
- GoSweat Hot Yoga Towel – Using a towel helps to create a solid, stable and slip-free foundation to practice on. Without the risk of slipping, you can stay focused and advance more quickly in your asana practice. Plus it helps you sweat a lot.
- Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat – This yoga mat comes with an excellent slip resistant advantage to prevent injuries. It is very lightweight and portable.
- Flowey Lightweight Workout Tank Top – It’s light, comfy, thin, and will surely not distract you. This tank top will be your favorite workout wear.
- Active Workout Pants – Check out this workout pant that’s made of high-quality spandex with an excellent band and elasticity. Once worn, you will feel that it is very comfortable and breathable.
- EVA Foam Yoga Block – This block is non-absorbent, eco-friendly, softer to touch than many other blocks and very easy to clean.
- Mat Tote Bag – A tote that is made of 100% cotton and fully lined in nylon fabric. Because of its durable material, you can bring more items aside from your mat.
CHECK OUT MORE YOGA APPAREL AND ITEMS BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGE BELOW
Achieve balance, peace of mind and most of all, happiness with Yoga. Stay tuned for more 30 Days of Happiness Challenge posts!
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours, so be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest as we will pass these savings onto you.