A celebration of any occasion isn’t complete without making a toast. And on this upcoming Valentine’s Day, dinner tables will be ready with fine goblets and exquisite drinks. If you’re on the search for the best drink to say “Cheers” with, then check out our latest post. We’ve got exquisite wine suggestions, gift sets and drinks that you can create in your own kitchen. Click on the drink description to see more.
Prepare to share these luscious wines with your loved one.
- NV Wilson Creek Almond Champagne – This sparkling wine is composed of fermented pure almond flavor. It has a typical yeasty champagne quality and a fresh feel that gives way to a crisp and refreshing finish.
- 2012 Dry Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Wine – An impeccable wine that boasts the aromatics of cherry, black currant, and black olive notes. This wine is silky and smooth with superb balance.
- 2012 Fifty Shades of Grey Red Satin – This decadent blend has flavors of black cherry, cocoa powder, creamy caramel and vanilla, leather and clove spice.
WINE GIFT SETS
Here are wine gift sets that have everything you need to make that sweet toast moment.
- Lovers Only Wine Gift Set – A wonderful gift set that includes one 750mL bottle of Foreplay Chardonnay, two 9oz. Naked Winery logo wine glasses, & one 3.5oz bar of Godiva Chocolatier Dark Chocolate.
- All You Need Is Love Gift Set – All we need is love.. and wine! Gift box includes: ONEHOPE Edna Valley Reserve Pinot Noir Red Glitter Bottle, Toffee box, and Voluspa Goji Tarocco Orange candle.
- Madsen Family Cellars Bordeaux Style Gift Set – Bring the elegance of limited production Gold Medal Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot perfectly paired with rich Scharffen Berger Chocolate to knock the socks off your Valentine’s Day. This Gift Set includes branded Madsen Family Cellar wine glasses to complete the evening.
MAKE YOUR OWN VALENTINE’S DRINK
Have an extraordinary toast night by making your own Vday drink. Check out these drinks and click on the image to see whole recipe.
A major game changer. The Negroni is the easiest cocktail recipe you’ll ever encounter. You can even memorize how to make it in just a jiffy. The herbs of this drink will wake up all of your senses.
If you and your partner are avid champagne lovers, then this is the cocktail you should sip this Valentine’s Day. Timeless and classy.
What this boozy drink can do is to give you the perfect combinations of nutty, bitter and warmth.
We can now say that you’re ready to splurge and make the perfect toast. Happy Valentine’s Day and once again, Cheers!
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours, so be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest as we will pass these savings onto you.