The Perfect Outfit to Wear for Kentucky Derby
The 143rd Kentucky Derby will be this Saturday, May 6, 2017. It will take place in Churchhill Downs, Louisville Kentucky.
We bet that more people will be joining this exciting and grand event.
Most people do not only look forward to the race but also for the display of fashion! A lot of men and women will be finely dressed sporting their Derby hats!
“The Kentucky Derby is a chance for every female to express her inner Southern Belle so take note and don’t hold back when planning your Kentucky Derby wardrobe!”
We prepared the beautiful dresses, outrageous hats, and chic shoes to help you make your very own outfit for Kentucky Derby.
Click on the item to see more.
It is recommended that women should choose a dress that is simple but still elegant. This is to keep the attention on the hats and not on the dresses. Minimal patterns and pastel colors are great options. Here are lovely dresses we found.
- Amelia Cold Shoulder Dress
- Border Print Fit & Flare Dress
- Choker Body-Con Dress
- Ruffle Halter Midi Dress
- Sequin Lace Shift Dress
- Trina Turk Philo Floral Lace Sheath Dress
The highlight of every Kentucky Derby outfit is the hat! It is said that wearing a hat brings good luck. There are no limits in choosing a hat, but the more fabulous it looks, the better. Here are our fascinating picks on hats!
- Feather Floral Organza Cocktail Hat
- Valdler Feather Net and Veil Fascinator Hat
- Champagne Brown 3 Layers Sinamay Kentucky Derby
- Hat Wide Brim Leaf Flower Hat
- Victorian Flower Print Overlay Floppy Brim Hat
- Women Kentucky Derby Hat
To see more hats, click on this picture
An outfit wouldn’t be complete without shoes! Spring heels or sandals are a must. But since that day is long and many activities will take place, it’s advisable to bring an extra pair of flats to give your feet a rest.
- Qupid Pika Pointed Toe Flats
- Allen Patent Pointed Toe Flat
- Bella Vita Nessa Ii Dress Pump
- Franco Sarto L-Doe Dress Pump
To see more shoes, click on this picture