Indoor plants instantly give a refreshing atmosphere in any space. This is one of the reasons why plenty of homes prefer to have plants not just in their garden but also in their living room.But aesthetics is not just the reason why you need to have indoor plants -they’re a big help at work too.
Aside from filtering the room with chemicals, the presence of plants in a workplace has an impact on a person’s mental activity.
A recent study proved that plants can boost productivity. According to earth911, a research by Washington State University showed that people who worked inside a room with the presence of plants have become more attentive and productive by 12%.
Another study conducted in Surrey University UK proved that people who worked inside rooms with plants felt less stressed and at ease compared to those who worked in rooms without plants.
If you want to experience the benefits of indoor plants in your workplace then start having your own now!
We are featuring adorable planters that are stylish and perfect for any workspace. Click on the item to see more.
If you like clear planters, here are geometric terrariums for you!
- DIY Terrarium Kit with Stand
- Modern Glass Pyramid Tabletop Succulent Plant Terrarium Box
- Small Glass Ball Terrarium
- Rectangle Cuboid Desk Clear Glass
- Irregular Glass Geometric Air Planter
Love ceramics? Here are the prettiest planters you should have!
- Jusalpha White Ceramic Modern Planter
- Keter NEW KNIT Style Planters Decor Pots
- Ceramic Succulent Plant Pots w/ Removable Bamboo Saucers
- Ceramic Japanese Style
- Assorted Succulent Planter
- Ceramic Korean Style
- Umbra Trigg Desktop Planter Vase
Here are the top 5 plants you can have for your desk: