Kids are naturally hyper. Keep them active and moving with toys that would improve their physical health. Active toys are on the go for your little ones! You have to click on the image description to find out more.
SPORTY ACTIVE TOYS
Kids should be encouraged to engage in at least one sport. It helps them develop a healthy state of body and mind. With these sporty active toys, they would be inspired!
1. OgoSport Super Disc Set – Let your kids have lots of outdoor fun with this disc set. It’s safe for kids ages 4 and up.
2. Disney Frozen Air-Tech Glove & Ball – Kids would love learning baseball with Elsa and Anna!
3. Fold Away Batting Tee – They’ll surely know how to master that homerun with this batting tee. It’s easy to fold so you can bring it anywhere.
4. Soccer Net – Let them become the best keeper and goal setter on the team! Great for children 3 and up.
PLAYHOUSE ACTIVE TOYS
Sometimes it’s hard to keep an eye on kids when they play. This would settle them down in one place and help you watch them easily while they have fun.
1. Wonderball Fun Playhouse -Tots will love playing and tossing balls with this compact playhouse. It also comes with a bottom basin for easy clean up time.
2. Magic Castle Inflatable Bouncer – Bouncing and jumping at its best with this castle inspired bouncer.
RIDING ACTIVE TOYS
Strolling with kids is sometimes a hassle because they move a lot, jumping or running. These toys would let you control where they’re going.
1. PlasmaCar Red – Riding smoothly and comfortably is guaranteed with this active toy car.
2. Stroll ‘N Trike Ride On – Your kid can use this bike for a long time because it has an adjustable chair and grips that you can extend as they grow.
3. Kick Scooter – The original kick scooter will leave them kicking and scootering all day long.
4. Fisher-Price Rock –This bike can be used in 3 ways: rocking, bike with push handle and independent pedaling fun.
Children can exercise and have fun all day long with these active toys.
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours, so be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest as we will pass these savings onto you.