Father’s Day is fast approaching and it’s a perfect day to show your appreciation to your dads. Finding the right gift for your dad is easy as long as you know his personality. You can choose a gift that fits your dad’s hobbies or interests. Try these top gift suggestions you can give your dad this Father’s day.
For the Adventurous Dad
If your dad loves camping or the outdoors, you can choose something that will make it easier for him to enjoy his hobby. He will appreciate a new pair of hiking boots or a warmer and cozier sleeping mat. Try our suggestions below.
1. E-Z Up Camping Cube 6-Person Tent with Carry Bag, $198.99 at Wayfair 2. Coleman Torrey 30-Degree Big and Tall Sleeping Bag, $39.99 at Target 3. K-Cliffs Expandable Hiking Backpack, $72.28 at Walmart 4. Byer Of Maine Moskito Kakoon Nylon Camping Hammock, $60.99 at Wayfair 5. The North Face Hedgehog Fastpack Mid GTX Men’s Hiking Boots, $129.90 at Zappos
For the Beer Aficionado Dad
If your dad loves craft beer, give him something that can help him explore his interest. A growler or a set of beer mugs will make him appreciate your efforts. Here’s a list of what we’ve found.
1. Belwares Portable Beer Dispenser, $53.99 at Walmart 2. Spiegelau 18 oz. Crystal Pint Glass, $47.99 at Wayfair 3. Sunpentown Beer Dispenser, $179.99 at Wayfair 4. Beeropoly, $35 at UncommonGoods 5. Red Envelope Wooden Beer Holder, $55.50 at HSN
For the Chef Dad
If your dad loves cooking, give him something he can use in the kitchen. He’ll enjoy making new dishes using your gift. Check out our gift suggestions here.
1. Cuisinart 14-Piece Deluxe Grilling Set, $39.99 at Dillard’s 2. Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Gas Grill, $119.95 at HSN 3. Berghoff 9-Piece Knife Set in Folding Wrap, $69.99 at HSN 4. SunnyDaze Décor 3-Piece Cast Iron Frying Pan, $28.48 at Wayfair 5. Cuisinart GreenGourmet TM Double Burner Griddle, $59.95 at Crate & Barrel
For the Fitness Lover Dad
Think of something that your fitness buff dad can use during his workout. You can get him a gadget that helps him monitor his runs or something that he can bring with him to the gym. Here are our gift suggestions for the dad’s who are into fitness.
1. Adidas Defender III Medium Duffel Bag, $39.99 at Famous Footwear 2. Adidas Running Questar TND Men’s Running Shoes, $64.99 at Zappos 3. Fitbit Charge 2 Special Edition Wireless Activity & Heart Rate Tracker, $149.95 at Nordstrom 4. Everlast Platform Speed Bag 6-Piece Set, $68.99 at Target 5. Stamina 36 lb. Adjustable Kettle Versa-Bell, $116.99 at Target
For the Sports Fan Dad
Is your dad a big sports fan? Find a gift that shows his inner fan. You can think of ways for him to represent or cheer for his all-time favorite them. These gift suggestions are some examples.
1. Pronto Sports Fan Wine Bottle Holder, $19.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond 2. Steiner Sports Stephen Curry Golden State Warriors Player Profile Wall Art, $59.99 at Bloomingdale’s 3. The Mug with a Hoop, $24 at UncommonGoods 4. Acme All Star Football 2-Piece Chair and Ottoman Set, $165 at Walmart 5. Ore International Ceramic Basketball Table Lamp, $30.43 at Walmart
For the Beach Bum Dad
Beach gear and sun protection are best gifts for beach-loving dads. Your dad will appreciate anything that he can bring with him during his trips to the beach or something that can remind him of the ocean. Choose from our list below:
1. Nautica Big & Tall Quick-Dry Color Blocked Swim Trunks, $39.99 at Nautica 2. River Island Men’s White Infinite Beach Print Tank, $24 at River Island 3. Gentle Monster Black and Silver Dreamer Hoff Sunglasses, $235 at Ssense 4. Screen Print Beach Art, $238 at Minted 5. Freeport Park Alexis Cotton Rope Two Person Tree Hammock, $67.99 at Wayfair
For the Bookworm Dad
Does your dad love reading? A good book is every bookworm dad’s dream. However, you can still give him a gift that he would still appreciate such as a new bookshelf for his new book collection or a framed art from his favorite book. These are some of our picks for a bookworm dad.
1. Bathtub Bamboo Rack and Reading Tray, $30.88 at Walmart 2. Birch Lane Buchanan Mini Bookcase, $184.99 at Wayfair 3. Vintage Book Art Print, $44 at Minted 4. One Kings Lane Set of 2 Obelisk Bookends, $21.90 at One Kings Lane 5. Oraton Rubber Stamps Library Embosser, $26 at Horchow
For the Car Fanatic Dad
Dads who love their cars like they’re babies would love car accessories or cleaning gears. Try getting him a portable power washer or a little decoration for his car. Here are some gift suggestions that we’ve picked out.
1. Steering Wheel Cover, $14.99-$19.99 at Target 2. Brica Seat Guardian Car Seat Protector, $34.99 at Target 3. Car and Driver Car Dash Cam, $29.99 at Century 21 4. Mechanic Tools Socket Set, $54.99 at Zulily 5. Black + Decker Westerman Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum, $78.99 at Joss & Main
For the Well-Groomed Dad
Does your dad love to pamper himself occasionally? Is he obsessed with his grooming? Give him something he can use like a shaving kit or a pomade. He’ll love the fact that you thought his gift through. Try our gift ideas here:
1. Baxter of California Men’s Travel Kit, $50 at Barney’s New York 2. Panasonic Arc 3 Wet Dry Electric Shaver with Trimmer, $99.99 at Kohl’s 3. Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit, $35 at Nordstrom 4. uComfy Shiatsu Deep Kneading Foot Massager with Multi-Level Settings, $149.99 at Target 5. Baxter of California Soft Water Pomade, $23 at Nordstrom
For the Barista Dad
If your dad is a coffee lover and he loves creating different coffee concoctions, you can give him a new coffee machine. You can also give him new coffee beans that he can use to experiment with his different coffee recipes. You can choose from our gift ideas.
1. BonJour French Coffee Press, $39.99 at Macy’s 2. Cuisinart Coffee Grinder, $28.99 at Houzz 3. DeLonghi Combination Pump Espresso and 10-Cup Drip Coffee Machine, $249.95 at Sur La Table 4. Noble Excellence Naturals White Coffee Mugs, $24 at Dilard’s 5. E-Bodum Vacuum Coffee & Tea Maker, $220 at Goop
With these top gift suggestions for Father’s day, you can find the right present for your dad. He’ll feel appreciated and would also appreciate your efforts in finding him a present that’s useful and functional for him.
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours as we will pass these savings onto you.