From the moment you learn about your pregnancy, you should start looking for maternity clothes that you can wear from your first trimester until you give birth. Shopping for maternity clothes doesn’t have to be limited. In fact, there are many maternity clothing lines out there that offer fashionable and stylish clothes that let you show off your baby bump. These top maternity wear lines are worth checking out if you’re still looking for maternity clothes that are stylish and fashionable.
Rosie Pope Maternity
Rosie Pope Maternity views motherhood as a lifestyle. From pregnancy to parenthood, the brand supports moms by providing them with the best products, parenting education, and expert services. The brand offers a lot of fashionable clothes for expectant moms and their little ones. Here are some of our favorite items from their maternity line:
1. Rosie Pope Mia Maternity Dress, $178 at Nordstrom 2. Rosie Pope Luisa Off the Shoulder Maternity Dress, $178 at Nordstrom 3. Rosie Pope Mara Maternity Swing Dress, $158 at Nordstrom 4. Rosie Pope Grace Maternity Dress, $168 at Nordstrom 5. Rosie Pope Holly Maternity Dress, $158 at Nordstrom
For Hatch, maternity shouldn’t stop you from being fashionable. This maternity line offers a variety of trendy clothes that you can wear from pregnancy to after giving birth. The collections feature fashion pieces such as jumpers, rompers, and dresses. You’ll never look out of style while wearing something from Hatch. These are some of their most stylish pieces that you might want to grab.
1. Hatch The Easy Denim Overall, $378 at Hatch 2. Hatch The Anais Dress, $268 at Hatch 3. Hatch The Ricky Slip Dress, $278 at Hatch 4. Hatch The Sylvie Dress, $180.60 at Hatch 5. Hatch The Twilight Jumpsuit, $268 at Hatch
When it comes to maternity clothes, Isabella Oliver keeps it simple yet chic. Each piece is easy to pair with anything. Every design is stylish and you can wear it from your pregnancy stage up to the day you give birth. These are some of our favorite designs from this brand:
1. Isabella Oliver Henley Maternity Dress, $99.97 at A Pea In the Pod 2. Isabella Oliver Off the Shoulder Maternity Dress, $119.07 at A Pea In the Pod 3. Isabella Oliver Kennett Maternity Dress, $99.97 at A Pea In the Pod 4. Isabella Oliver Gold Star Maternity Top, $59.97 at A Pea In the Pod 5. Isabella Oliver Arietta Tie Front Maternity Dress, $109 at A Pea In the Pod
Seraphine is a celebrity favorite because of its stylish, baby bump-fitting clothes that let you show off your pregnancy like it’s your best fashion accessory. Celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Princess Kate, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Garner are some of the brand’s most popular fans. Each maternity wear is stylish – you wouldn’t even feel like you’re pregnant. Check out some of their beautiful designs here:
1. Seraphine Pleated Maternity Blouse, $55 at A Pea In the Pod 2. Seraphine A-Line Maternity Dress, $69.97 at A Pea In the Pod 3. Seraphine Paulette Nursing Dress, $49.97 at A Pea In the Pod 4. Seraphine Babydoll Maternity Dress, $79.97 at A Pea In the Pod 5. Seraphine Ashley Embroidered Nursing Dress, $79.97 at A Pea In the Pod
A Pea In The Pod
This maternity line has a vast collection of fashionable maternity wear such as dresses, jeans, blouses, and more. You get to find different collections that feature street style, designer denim, chic apparel, and stylish dresses. These are some of our top fashion choices from this line:
1. A Pea In The Pod Pull On Style Gauze Wide Leg Maternity Pants, $39.97 at A Pea In the Pod 2. Monrow Super Soft Maternity Dress, $139.97 at A Pea In the Pod 3. Luxe Essentials Denim Button Front Maternity Shirt, $78 at A Pea In the Pod 4. Ruffled Maternity Dress, $99.97 at A Pea In the Pod 5. Collective Concepts Keyhole Detail Maternity Dress, $109.97 at A Pea In the Pod
These top maternity wear lines can make you feel stylish and fashionable while you’re enjoying your pregnancy journey. Try out these brands and you’ll find the right maternity style for you. For more maternity and pregnancy-related news and trends, you can visit Teelieturner.com and TheTeelieBlog.com.
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours as we will pass these savings onto you.