Summer isn’t over yet. You still have time to explore different fashion trends while they’re still in season. We’ve compiled some of the most outrageous summer trends that everyone’s talking about. They may be over-the-top and crazy, but there’s something about them that’s making everyone want to get their hands on these bizarre fashion accessory trends. Check out these crazy summer trends that every fashion fanatic is trying to covet this season.
Who would’ve thought that fanny packs are going to go back in style again? Some of the biggest fashion brands like Gucci and Fendi are creating fanny packs that women are going crazy over. Whether you’re wearing a dress or a your usual shirt and jeans ensemble, adding a fanny pack to your outfit can create a different look. Check out some of out fanny pack selections from some of the biggest brands in fashion:
1. GG Marmont Matelasse Leather Belt Bag, $1,100 at Gucci 2. Saint Laurent Lou Quilted Leather Belt Bag, $950 at Net-A-Porter 3. Fendi Belt Bag, $1,290 at Fendi 4. Valentino Small Quilted Rockstud Spike Belt Bag, $1,445 at Forward By Elyse Walker 5. Proenza Schouler Women’s Belt Bag, $695 at Barney’s New York
Fashion brands such as Tommy Hilfiger and Dior included sun visors as part of their runway shows. They put a fashion twist on the ordinary golfer’s visor by creating more color options and styles. Take advantage of this fashion trend this summer by wearing it to your beach trips for an added fashion boost and a functional accessory that doubles as a sun protector. Take a look at these visors we’ve picked out:
1. Prada PVC Logo Visor, $195 at The Real Real 2. Burberry Checked Cotton Canvas and PVC Visor, $350 at Net-A-Porter 3. Eugenia Kim Nikki Chain Embellished Satin Visor, $165 at Net-A-Porter 4. Eric Javits Metallic Raffia Visor, $125 at The Real Real 5. Betsey Johnson Garden Party Casual Visor, $20.99 at Zappos
Clear bags are not just meant for the beach anymore. They are making a comeback and looks like they’re here to stay. These bags have transformed into your everyday fashion item that adds personality to your entire look. Here are some of the most stylish clear bags we’ve selected:
1. Staud Shirly Clear PVC and Crocodile-Embossed Tote Bag, $210 at Bergdorf Goodman 2. Kelly Wynne Clear Mingle Mingle Mini Crossbody Bag, $195 at Nordstrom 3. The New Day Clear Tote Handbag – A New Day Opera, $39.99 at Target 4. Kelly Wynne Clear BYO Backpack, $250 at Nordstrom 5. Clear PU Cross Body Shoulder Bag, $59 at Walmart
Nowadays, the infamous Cinderella heels are seen everywhere. Celebrities and fashion influencers are seen wearing them with their favorite fashion ensembles. This see-through footwear is now considered as fashionable and is currently trending this season. Try these clear footwear and channel your inner Disney princess:
1. Touch Ups Cinderella, $62.95 at Shoes.com 2. Nine West Sandals, $79 at QVC 3. Public Desire Alia Clear Heeled Sandals, $42 at ASOS 4. Public Desire Tame Clear Heeled Ankle Boots, $63 at ASOS 5. Chase & Chloe Sawyer Lucite Slim Heel Sandal, $24.97 at Nordstrom Rack
Apparently, hair scrunchies are now a fashionable accessory. It’s trending this summer and they’re seen on some of the most fashionable women all over the world. This ordinary hair accessory can add more style to your usual ponytail. Choose scrunchies that are one of a kind to add a more feminine vibe to your outfit. Try these hair scrunchies out:
1. Missguided Pink Bunnie Scrunchie, $3 at Missguided 2. Solid Milano Scrunchie, $8 at Free People 3. Oversize Plaid Scrunchie, $8 at Free People 4. Urban Outfitters Fuzzy Scrunchie, $6 at Urban Outfitters 5. Urban Outfitters Darling Draped Bow Scrunchie, $6 at Urban Outfitters
These crazy summer trends may be unexpected and uncanny. However, with the right outfit and complementing fashion accessories, you can create looks that are unique and one-of-a-kind. Try these trends this summer to take a break from your usual fashion and style. You can visit TheTeelieBlog.com for more fashion inspirations and for the latest news on what’s hot and what’s not in fashion.
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours as we will pass these savings onto you.