Fashion accessories help men look extra dapper for any occasion. This Father’s Day, give your dad something that he could wear as a fashion statement. A fashion accessory that shows your father’s unique taste and personality is a great present. Whether he needs a new belt or a new tie, you can easily find the perfect one from these Father’s Day gift ideas.
Eyewear gives an instant fashion statement. Whether you plan on giving your dad a new pair of glasses or sunglasses, it will surely give more personality to his style. Choose a frame that is appropriate for his face shape. Here are some of our top picks.
1. McQ Alexander McQueen Black and Grey Sunglasses, $215 at Ssense 2. Ray-Ban Bronze and Green Gradient Aviator Sunglasses, $165 at Ssense 3. Saint Laurent Black Glasses, $284 at Ssense 4. Ray-Ban Black Square Glasses, $152 at Ssense
Your dad can never have too many neckties. This fashion accessory gives character to your dad’s usual business suit. Choose a necktie with a quirky design or a vibrant color to give your dad’s everyday attire a major makeover. Choose from the designs below:
1. Tie Your Tie Men’s Frank Square Pattern Texture Silk Necktie, $99 at Barneys New York 2. Lands’ End Men’s Long Silk Linen Neat Necktie, $49.95-$54.95 at Lands’ End 3. Barneys New York Men’s Dolphin Print Silk Twill Necktie, $69 at Barneys Twill Necktie 4. Brioni Men’s Neat Silk Satin Necktie, $109 at Barneys New York
Hats are a great statement piece, especially during this summer season. A straw hat or a fedora is great for your dad’s trips to the beach. You can also choose a cap that your dad can use for his daily errands or morning runs. Here are some of the styles we’ve picked.
A scarf is also a fashion accessory that adds depth and style to your dad’s outfit. It’s perfect for a chilly weather that’s why it’s a great gift for dads who want to be prepared for the next season. Try these scarves you’ve picked out.
1. Perry Ellis Reversible Jacquard Scarf, $12.99 at Perry Ellis 2. Muk Luks Men’s Pattern Scarf, $8.66 at Walmart 3. Towel Muffler, $45 at W Concept 4. Fine Forest Emerald Green Unisex Alpaca Woven Scarf, $37.99 at Novica
Belts are simple yet could complete your dad’s outfit. For a more casual look, it’s okay to wear unmatching belt and shoes. However, for a more formal occasion, it’s best to have your belt and shoes in matching colors. Check these styles we’ve picked.
1. Magnanni Catalux Leather Belt, $75.98 at Nordstrom 2. Editions M.R. Black Leather Belt, $95 at Ssense 3. Vetements Brown XL Belt, $366 at Ssense 4. Saint Laurent Brown Suede Monogram Berber Belt, $248 at Ssense
Give your dad a bag that he could use at work or while traveling. You can also give him a laptop bag or travel case that he could use everyday. Here are some of our favorite bag styles for dads.
1. Barbour Longthorpe Laptop Bag, $199 at Backcountry.com 2. David King & Co Leather Laptop Backpack, $89.97 at Nordstrom Rack 3. Fossil Leather Duffel Bag, $398 at Lord & Taylor 4. Black Yellowstone Leather Laptop Messenger Bag, $79.99 at Zulily
You can also give your dad cuffs or bracelets as a remembrance. This Father’s Day, your dad will appreciate your gift because he can wear it every day. These are some of our favorite styles:
1. Perseverance in Black Leather Men’s Bracelet, $28.99 at Novica 2. Sorrel Paths Thai Artisan Crafted Braided Leather Men’s Bracelet, $27.99 at Novica 3. Simple Harmony Hand Crafted Tan Leather Cord Men’s Bracelet, $34.99 for Novica 4. Halfway Home Combination Brown Leather and Silver Men’s Bracelet, $109.99 at Novica
Add a new timepiece to your dad’s collection. A reliable and stylish wristwatch is a great dad’s gift idea this Father’s day. Choose from classic styles to some of the more adventurous ones. Try these stylish watches we’ve found.
1. 38mm Apple Watch Band Pebble Grain, $80 at Gigi New York 2. Timex Marlin Watch in Black, $199 at Todd Snyder 3. Diesel Men’s Chronograph Mr. Daddy Black Stainless Steel and Silicone Bracelet Watch, $318.75 at Macy’s 4. Citizen Men’s Gold Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch, $111.99 at Macy’s
If your dad needs a new wallet, you can grab the opportunity to give him a new one this Father’s Day. Black or brown shades are classic and professional. Try these styles we’ve selected for you.
1. Burberry Navy London Check Hipfold Wallet, $190 at Ssense 2. Saint Laurent Red East / West Wallet, $231 at Ssense 3. Maison Margiela Black Soft Grain Colorblock Wallet, $248 at Ssense 4. Alexander McQueen Black Logo Wallet, $186 at Ssense
Footwear is one of the most important pieces of an outfit. They vary in style that is why you need to know your dad’s personality. You can give your dad a new pair of leather shoes or you can give him his most wanted pair of sneakers. Check out these styles.
1. Magnanni Voto Slip-On Loafer, $189.97 at Nordstrom Rack 2. Nike White Air Force 1 High Sneakers, $124 at Ssense 3. Nike Air Max Royal 1 Sneakers, $156 at LuisaViaRoma 4. Magnanni Tudanca Buckle Dress Shoe, $189.97 at Nordstrom Rack
Choose from these Father’s Day gift ideas for your dad. For more last minute gift ideas this Father’s Day, view the Top Gift Suggestions for Every Type of Dad For This Father’s Day.
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours as we will pass these savings onto you.